We seek for Ph.D students who will work in the following areas:
- Cryptanalysis and lightweight cryptography for constrained devices and and embedded systems.
- Security and privacy for wireless communication and network systems including mobile ad-hoc networks, cloud computing, big data, and Internet of Things (IoT).
Prerequisites for Ph.D. Positions
- An excellent Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area.
- A strong background in mathematics, wireless communication systems, and a solid background in cryptography; programming and experimental skills are very welcome.
Procedure and Closing Date
- Applicants are kindly requested to send their applications (a curriculum vitae, transcripts, research statement, names and contact addresses of references) by email in PDF-format to Dr. Kalikinkar Mandal (kmandal at uwaterloo.ca).
- Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.