Secure and Efficient Systems for Integrated Crypto and Compression
- A postdoctoral research fellow position is available within the Communications Security Lab, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Waterloo. The successful candidate is expected to conduct research on secure and efficient systems for integrated crypto and compression. Interested candidates that have a strong background in mathematics, cryptography and wireless communication systems are encouraged to apply.
Prerequisites for Postdoctoral Fellow Positions
- An excellent Ph.D. degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area.
- Strong publications focusing on communication system security at premium venues.
- A strong background in mathematics, cryptography and wireless communication systems; programming and experimental skills are very welcome.
Procedure and Closing Date
- Applicants are kindly requested to send their applications (a curriculum vitae, transcripts, research statement, names and contact addresses of references) by email in PDF-format to Dr. Kalikinkar Mandal (kmandal at uwaterloo.ca).
- Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.